Pulmonology is the medical specialty concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders that affect the lungs and breathing.
- A medical specialist in the field of pulmonology is called a pulmonologist.
- The adjective used to refer to pulmonology and matters concerning the lungs generally is pulmonological.
Links to related areas of this website:
- Study: The Respiratory System
- Study: Respiratory Diseases & Disorders
- Glossary section: Respiratory Disorders
- Glossary section: General Medical Terms.