The pages listed below include study notes relevant to training in some holistic therapies.
These notes do not include all the information required by the syllabus of any particular course. They may also be of general interest to others besides students of the relevant therapies.
Massage (including aromatherapy massage)
- What is massage ?
- What is Indian head massage ?
- History of massage
- Carrier oils - compared with essential oils, followed by notes about specific carrier oils
- Massage techniques - list and descriptions of the main manipulations used in therapeutic massage
- Books about massage
- Books about baby massage
- Books about hot stones massage
- Books about Indian head massage
- Massage in the news
Notes for practitioners of holistic therapies in general
- Attracting Clients - The Business of being a Holistic Therapist
- Tips for Therapists - 10 suggestions for holistic therapists (selected at random from even more handy ideas)
General Interest relevant to holistic health and well-being
- A-Z List of Phobias - Useful terms of general interest
See also pages about aspects of human anatomy and physiology, biology, (incl. human biology) and chemistry.