- Unconditional love
Archangel Chamuel is generally presented as a gentle Archangel concerned with helping those who call on him to find or reconnect with love - which may be romantic love, self-love, or connection with the divine. Archangel Chamuel is said to help find one's soul mate.
The name "Chamuel" means "He who sees God" or "He who seeks God".
Focus of and Associations with Archangel Chamuel
Archangel Chamuel is the archangel of unconditional love, which can take many forms. Seekers of divine love, self-love, and the love of others (in any context) may call upon Archangel Chamuel's blessing and intervention. Perhaps help is needed to soften a hardened heart, mend a broken heart, or find a new soul-connection.
Archangel Chamuel is also associated with the care of relationships of all forms, not just romantic relationships. Connections with friends, colleagues, siblings or anyone long-lost from the past may be smoothed and enhanced by the help of Archangel Chamuel.
More generally Archangel Chamuel may assist in healing hearts and emotions and also in appreaciating the great beauty within oneself and the world at large. Call on him especially if any of these subjects raise the slightest thoughts of fear or pain. Blessings, freedom and access to the deepest understanding of love are available to you and to all.
Other issues and needs said to be supported by Archangel Chamuel include the following*, many of which link-back to matters of appreciation, self-appreciation and unconditional love of oneself and of others:
- Beauticians & make-up artists, incl. stage / film make-up. Manicurists and pedicurists.
- Counselling and Psychology.
Also school mentors and counsellors, counsellors in general (incl. relationship counsellors), clinical psychologists and psychiatrists.
- Dolls, dolls houses, making miniature scenes and models generally, incl. those of fairies and angels.
- Domestic (living) accommodation - finding your ideal home to rent or buy, interior decoration, and home security.
- Fabrics, the fashion industry and interior design.
- Fitness activities incl. sports, and instructors, incl. personal trainers.
- Finding or recovered missing items, whether lost or stolen.
- Hairdressing, incl. hairdressers, hairstylists and barbers.
- Pest control, incl. removal of rats, fleas, lice, mites and other such bio-hazards.
- Police, prison and youth offence officers, probation service personnel, border control officers, traffic wardens, store security workers, and similar.
- Puzzles incl. crosswords, sudoku, word-searches etc..
- Safety and security, both personal and of possessions
and loved ones.
Also as provided by fire- and flood-protection systems of any scale, i.e. at an individual home- and also at community- levels e.g. sea-defences.
- Social Work, community work, youth work and social care providers.
- World Peace.
Depiction / Symbols
Archangel Chamuel is sometimes called the "Gatekeeper of the World" and, as such, may be depicted with a sword or other classic symbols of a warrior. However, when so represented it is important to remember that so far as one may think of Archangel Chamuel as a warrior, he is a warrior for divine justice - not retribution.
Also known as:
Camael, Jahoel, Seraphiel, Shemuel and Shemael, among others.
Birthsigns / Zodiac