Please read these terms carefully before using this website.
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms ("Terms"), do not use this website.
Use of Site
IvyRose Holistic is owned and operated by IvyRose Ltd., a private company registered in England ("The Company"). The Company authorizes you to view the material on this Web site, www.ivyroses.com ("Site") only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies, including for example any print-outs, of the materials. You may not modify the materials at this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. For purposes of these Terms, any use of these materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. The company also reserves the right to terminate your authorization to use any services at the Site and to delete any one or more of your related accounts, with or without cause, immediately and at any time.
Other than information clearly marked private, any material, information, or other communication you transmit or post to this Site or send to the email addresses provided on this website for communication with The Company will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary ("Communications"). The Company will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. The Company and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
Links To Other Web Sites
Links to third party Web sites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for them or their content. Thus, The Company does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to from this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
1) The materials and services provided at this site are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property.
The Company further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials or services at this Site. The Company may make changes to the materials and services at this Site, or to the products or prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials and services at this Site may be out of date, and The Company makes no commitment to update the materials and services at this Site. Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country.
2) Historical and other information about therapies included on pages of this Site is for general interest only. No medical claims whatsoever are made or implied concerning any product or treatment mentioned or described on this Site. Further, users of this Site are warned that some of these treatments may be dangerous to persons having certain medical conditions. Users are therefore advised not to proceed with any treatment without first having a thorough consultation with an appropriately qualified person. The Company takes no responsibility for the consequences of use of products or treatments mentioned on this Site.
3) Information about the services of individual therapists or practitioners, for example those who have submitted articles or other materials for inclusion on this Site, is supplied by the individuals credited. The Company advises all users of this Site to check this information to their own satisfaction and warns that The Company has not done so and cannot be responsible for the accuracy of this content.
No products or services are sold through this website. Products such as textbooks and teaching aids may be featured with, or as part of, links to other websites through which such items are available for sale from vendors who might, or might not, offer sales and shipping to your geographical location. As stated above, if you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will The Company, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned on this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this site, or the materials, or information or services contained at any or all such websites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the materials, information or services from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
1) Personal information, for example contact details, supplied to The Company may be used by us to send information that we consider might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted by The Company in the future please just let us know by email or via the 'unsubscribe' facility included on electronic newsletters. Your wishes will be respected.
3) The Google Analytics Advertising feature 'Demographics and Interests Reporting' has been enabled on this Site. This permits The Company to access insights about the proportions of users of this Site estimated to be of each gender (male or female), within certain age-ranges and associated with some general interests such as sports, cookery, technology and so on. The Company may use this information to adapt the content of this Site to better suit users of particular areas of the Site in order to improve overall user experience. Third-parties such as advertisers might use this information to display advertisements deemed likely to be of most interest to users of this and other websites. Users who prefer to opt-out of providing any, even non personally identifiable, information via Google Analytics cookies might decide to check and possibly adjust the 'Privacy' settings in their browsers. (Detailed instructions depend on the specific device and browser and can usually be found by using those as keywords when searching online for information about 'privacy settings'.) Such users might also want to consider installing the latest version of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
The Company may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site. In the event that any part of these terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable, that part alone will cease to apply - all other parts remaining as stated.
IvyRose Ltd. | Registered Office: 8 King Edward Street, Oxford, OX1 4HL. | Registered in England & Wales
Reviewed January 2018.