Free Readings from IvyRose
First, mentally choose a topic about which you would like a FREE Reading.
Although there are no restrictions about your choice of subject it is better not to ask a question to which the answer is simply "Yes" or "No" because the Tarot is not suited to giving yes / no answers.
Having decided on your subject of interest or concern, put this matter clearly in your mind.
Now it's time to choose which spread to use.
- Choose the "One Card Spread" for quick and simple insight into a situation or subject of concern
e.g. "Please give me some insight into the question or situation concerning ... home / work / relationship / or whatever ".
- Choose the "Should I, Shouldn't I ?" (2 Card) spread if you have in mind two possible "answers" to a question
e.g. two different scenarios that you could decide to pursue.
- Choose the "Past, Present, Future Spread" (3 Card Spread) if your concern falls neatly into those segments of time
e.g. if you are considering the progression of a project or situation - be it re. work, home life or romance.
- Choose the "Finances Spread" (4 Card Spread) for a structured tarot card reading about finances.
- Choose the "Relationship Spread" (5 Card Spread) for a structured tarot card reading about a relationship.
It doesn't have to be a romantic relationship. E.g. it could be a relationship with a colleague, child, parent or friend.
Reflect on your chosen topic/s for a few moments, then choose your reading from the drop-down menu below. Your reading will appear immediately.
Choose your spread: